All rigs and equipment are manufactured to the highest standards of safety and production, as well as encompassing innovative design to help minimise environmental impact. We select equipment based on its ability to produce the best service, production and sample possible to achieve the right targets for our clients.
The size and weight of the tracked HD900 diamond coring rig allow it to easily navigate steep hills and soft swamps. The design is simple and efficient with the drill head mounted directly on the feed ram eliminating pull down cables and pull back chains. This direct coupling makes the rig safer, lighter and the hydraulics respond quicker, drilling straighter holes. An ideal drilling rig where large rotation power is required - with a 12 tonne pullback force and a 7.5 tonne winch, it can easily handle deep drilling.
- Wireline Coring
- 2inch to 8inch Rotary Wash
- NQ, HQ and PQ Drilling & Sampling
- SPT Sampling (with certified SPT hammers)
- Push Tubes (2, 2.5 and 3inch)
- Direct Push Sampling
- Monitoring and/or Vibrating Wire Piezometers
- Test Pumping
- Packer Testing (NQ and HQ size)
- High Pressure Grout Injection
- RC Drilling (up to 90 metres)
Depth Capacity Coring;