catering for your waterbore needs
Speight Drilling specialise in the design, drilling and developing of waterbores. We cater to single household use, irrigation, farm water supply and municipal water supply. We offer a full supply service from the drilling and development of a bore, to final pump testing, installation and servicing, flow controls and monitoring bores. We can help identify the type of geological profile of a proposed drill site within the Otago/Southland regions.
Using a reliable diagnostic tool - our waterproof HD down hole camera we can first take videos and pictures of what your existing borehole looks like. This enable clients to view prior problems and then also check our post videoing to ensure a quality service standard has been performed and problems rectified accordingly. This provides peace of mind - knowing the water supply you use is coming from a properly developed bore.
Irrigation bore and waterbore drilling services include;
- HD (Video) Down hole camera surveying to identify problems (see sample pictures below)
- HD Down hole camera/video can reach max depth of 300m
- Test drilling and exploratory bores
- Waterwell servicing, bore maintenance and well rehabilitation
- Monitoring and test pumping
- Installation of screening
- Waterwells up to 400mm diameter and depths of up to 150m
- Installation and removal of pumps
- Water quality testing
If you have any further questions regarding our waterbore services please contact us HERE for a no-obligation, free quote and site visit.