All rigs and equipment are manufactured to the highest standards of safety and production, as well as encompassing innovative design to help minimise environmental impact. We select equipment based on its ability to produce the best service, production and sample possible to achieve the right targets for our clients.
The LF90D hydraulic diamond core drill is considered to be one of the most productive sonic drills in its class. It offers 3 types of drilling - Wireline Sonic Coring, PQTT Diamond Core and 5-8inch Elemex Bulk Sampling. And improved with the new Cummins Tier 3 engines, ensures a greener footprint for the environment.
- 2inch to 8inch rotary wash
- Sonic wireline drilling and sampling
- SPT sampling (with certified hammers)
- Push tubes (2, 2.5 and 3inch)
- Direct push sampling
- Monitoring and/or vibrating wire piezometers
- Test pumping
- Packer testing (sonic 3inch core)
- Wireline Coring
- Elemex RC drilling and sampling